PR Resources – Media
The materials provided on this page are designed to assist you in running a successful public relations campaign in your community. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 828-281-0047.
TACF Standard Press Kit
TACF Display Resources
Communicating with the Media
- Statement on seed distribution
- Locate press in your community
- Writing About The American Chestnut Foundation
How to Use the Media
This section of our site includes four “hints” or “tips” sections
- Publicity Hints – gives an overview of how a nonprofit can best work with the media.
- News Release Hints – discusses the basics for preparing and distributing a news release.
- Interviewing Hints – lists how to present your agency to the media.
- Media Relations Tips – covers other items that are important to developing a good working
- Statement to the Press in Q&A Format