Policies & Presentations
MATACF Board Business Overview
It takes countless volunteer hours to run a non-profit organization, responding to requests, planning meetings, creating budgets, doing reports, and learning the science needed to achieve the regional adaptability program. The board has worked hard to develop chapter policies and procedures, and to keep the process open for participation from the membership. This work is essential to long-term growth of the organization — independent of its founding members. We want to develop a healthy organization as well as healthy trees, so that our work will flourish over generations.
Below you will find these kinds of documents, including Minutes, Strategic Plan, and Policies and Procedures. We hope you will enjoy learning some of the nitty-gritty of the hard work behind our mission.
- Board Minutes
- Chapter Bylaws
- Chapter Bylaw Amendments
- Chapter Charter (original)
- Strategic Plan 2002
- Back Cross Orchard Policies: Randomizing Orchards and Planting Manual
- Germplasm Agreement
- Pollination Policies: Defines a Mother Tree
- TACF Policy on Seed and Seedling Release: 2001
- Treasurer Policies & Procedures
- MATACF PowerPoint Presentation: 2004 (120+ slides)
- Rhode Island Chestnut History – MATACF PowerPoint Presentation : 2007 (approx. 60 slides)
- Kendra Gurney’s Presentation at URI, November, 2009
- 2016 MA/RI-TACF Annual Meeting PowerPoint Presentation
- 2016 NE Regional Meeting: MA/RI-TACF News
Board Meetings are open to all TACF-MA members, and we generally get a full complement of people to share ideas. We start on time and end on time, and the food is great. Join us for a meeting and learn more about who is working on what projects!