- December 2, 2015: Tallest American Chestnut Tree in North American Discovered in Lovell, Maine
- November 16, 2015: Educational, Family-friendly Celebration for Successful American Chestnut Tree Restoration Project at Big East Fork Retreat
- May 22, 2015: The American Chestnut Foundation and Schatz Tree Genetics Colloquium present "Integrating Genomics Tools in American Chestnut Restoration."
- April 30, 2015: The American Chestnut Foundation and Owen Middle School Join Forces for Education and Conservation
- April 24, 2015: Ceremonial Planting of Potentially Blight-resistant American Chestnut Trees at Rider University
- April 24, 2015: Ceremonial Planting of Rare, Potentially Blight-resistant American Chestnut Trees on James Madison's Montpelier in Virginia
- April 23, 2015: Blight-resistant American chestnut trees to grace the Coker Arboretum at the North Carolina Botanical Garden
- February 21, 2015: How the American Chestnut Acquired and Lost Foundation Species Status with Dr. John Scrivani
- February 7, 2015: Memorial Planting of Rare, Potentially Blight-resistant American Chestnut Trees at Harmon Field in Tyron, NC
- January 17, 2015: Reforesting Mined Lands with American chestnut presentation with Michael French
Press releases issued prior to 2015 are archived in the TACF National Office. Please contact Communications Director Ruth Goodridge (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance accessing these files. Thank you.